Improve the overall quality of how you function physically, mentally, and emotionally.
People who learn the Alexander Technique often experience:
- Improved coordination and freedom of movement
- Greater balance, poise and improved alignment
- Enhanced performance in daily and specialized activities
- Less discomfort and tension
- Quicker recovery and reduced compensation from injury and surgery
- Pain management
- Greater communication between the mind and body
- Better overall functioning and integration of all aspect of one's self
Nada is registered with and certified by the American Society for the Alexander Technique and certified in the Art of Breathing by Jessica Wolf.
"One to one lessons in the Alexander technique from registered teachers have long term benefits for patients with chronic back pain."
Paul Little et al., British Journal of Medicine, 8/19/08
For individual or group lessons and workshops contact
Nada Diachenko, M.AmSAT